6587 Epphingham, Florissant
Welcome home to this beautifully spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom ranch located on a gorgeous lot with a 2 car oversized garage. The systems, roof, & sewer lateral have all been updated in the last 3 years! Upon entry, there are separate dining & living rooms with tall ceilings & hardwood flooring. The eat-in kitchen is spacious with granite countertops, custom cabinet lighting, & dark brown cabinets. There is an additional entertaining space off the kitchen with hardwood flooring and the sunroom holds endless opportunities as additional living space. There are four spacious bedrooms with hardwood flooring & custom lighting fixtures. The master suite has two large walk in closets with plenty of storage space & its own private newly tiled bathroom. The fully finished basement is the ultimate man cave & entertaining space or additional living quarters for a family member. Basement is a walk-out with a full bathroom, wet bar, built in can lights, & its own theater room!
- MLS® #20013987
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,353
- Year Built1968
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd,Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 5th, 2020
- Days on Market84
- Address6587 Epphingham
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionPaddock Forest 3
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63033
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryTownsend Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes and Gardens Real
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.