927 Del Ebro Drive, Ballwin
Please see our virtual 3D tour! This stunning, move-in-ready 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is a must see! This spacious home is completely updated throughout. The beautiful kitchen is bright, open & features custom cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless appliances. Features include an open floor plan, hardwood flooring, tile entry & separate dining area. On the 2nd floor you will find the luxury master suite with an impressive master bath that has a custom tile shower & free-standing bathtub. A 2nd floor laundry, another full bath & 3 additional bedrooms complete the upper level. The partially-finished basement adds even more living space & is perfect for a large playroom or family room. Other features include a circle drive, deck, ventless gas fireplace, newer windows (2019), convenient location, fresh landscaping, desirable subdivision, updates throughout & ROCKWOOD SCHOOLS.
- MLS® #20014071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,900
- Year Built1971
- Basement TypePartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Level Lot,Sidewalks
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 18th, 2020
- Days on Market80
- Address927 Del Ebro Drive
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63011
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryKehrs Mill Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.