1041 Columbard Drive, Ballwin
Cute 4 bed 3.5 bath home located in the beautiful Oakwood Farms Subdivision. Boasting almost 2,000 sqft plus a finished lower level, space wont be an issue! Lovely curb appeal as you walk up onto the covered front porch. Enter inside the front foyer where you're greeted with a wonderful ambiance. Spacious front living room with large windows allowing natural light in. Beautiful wood floors throughout the dining room, kitchen and family room. Back family room overlooks the private fenced in back yard and wooded area, no neighbors behind you! Kitchen features a plethora of cabinets and counterspace, along with a nice sized pantry and gas range. Office off the side of the kitchen! Half bath services main. Master suite is huge with vaulted ceilings and full bath! Other three bedrooms are spacious and serviced by a hall full bath. LL is finished with rec room, bonus room and a full bath. Not to mention tons of storage area! Don't forget the 2 car garage. This won't last! Better hurry!
- MLS® #20014332
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1987
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Sleeping Area,Storage Space
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Wood Fence
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2020
- Days on Market25
- Address1041 Columbard Drive
- SubdivisionOakwood Farms Three
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63021
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Sleeping Area,Storage Space
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBallwin Elem.
- MiddleSelvidge Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.