219 Graybridge Road, Ladue
The Harry Hammerman House, which is included on the National Register of Historic Places, is a true marvel of significant MCM architecture in St Louis. This important mid-century masterpiece has been completely renovated and features new walnut flooring, expansive floor-to-ceiling & clerestory windows, vaulted ceiling with coved lighting, wood-burning fireplace and deep, private ¾ acre lot. During the complete renovation, the home was enhanced & expanded with a kitchen addition and oversized 3-car garage. Impeccable kitchen with granite counters, backsplash windows, Bertazzoni gas stove with pot filler, Thermador oven and warmer tray, Bosch refrigerator, and Fisher & Paykel 2-drawer dishwasher. Master bedroom suite with a luxury bath featuring soaking tub, walk-in shower & dual sinks. All newer systems, including Geothermal HVAC, within a fantastic historic shell! Garage and screened porch floors have new epoxy, nonslip coating.
- MLS® #20014723
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,633
- Year Built1952
- Basement TypeNone,Slab
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot
- Date ListedMarch 9th, 2020
- Days on Market88
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address219 Graybridge Road
- SubdivisionHumann Place
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63124
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Gas Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air,Geothermal,Radiant Floor
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryReed Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.