642 Old Ballwin, Ballwin
The circular driveway delivers you to the front door of this fabulous ranch with vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan. The formal dining room and office are on either side of the wood foyer. A huge living room and dining room are separated by a wood burning fireplace. The eat in kitchen has newer stainless appliances with newer flooring. cabinets, quartz tops and a pantry. The master suite has a newer walk in shower with two additional bedrooms. There is a spectacular enclosed sun room to relax in. Also a partially finished walk out basement with a oversized 3 car garage. Newer furnace, roof, gutters and gutter guards. This home is within walking distance to Point Pool and Rec center, two more parks and schools. This is a must see.
- MLS® #20014934
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1985
- Basement TypeConcrete,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesBasement/Tuck-Under,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 11th, 2020
- Days on Market18
- Address642 Old Ballwin
- SubdivisionFox Hollow Add
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63021
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Front Controls on Range/Cooktop,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Gas Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan,Other,Electric,Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryWoerther Elem.
- MiddleSelvidge Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.