4050 Locke Avenue, Bridgeton
WOW! huge lot on a great street in Bridgeton. This is a well kept home by the same owner for 52 years. Pull in to the long driveway that ends with covered parking. Walk through the front door into the cozy living room with newer laminate flooring. The new flooring continues throughout the whole house that has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with all appliances staying a a full bath. The dining room is big enough for a large table. The door in the dining room leads out to a 16x20 size deck that overlooks the spacious back yard. The basement is clean as a pin with painted floors and rustic paneling. There is a work shop, bar, and washer and dryer that all stay. The basement walks out onto a 14x32 patio. There is also a large shed for all your lawn tools to take care of the park like, manicured back yard. So many possibilities with this property. You can keep it how it is, add on, or tear it down and build. This won't last long being such a huge lot and in the Pattonville School District!
- MLS® #20015228
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage860
- Year Built1949
- Basement TypeBlock,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods
- Date ListedMarch 11th, 2020
- Days on Market20
- Address4050 Locke Avenue
- SubdivisionKitte Martin Farm Sub
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63044
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments
- AppliancesDryer,Microwave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s),Other
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictPattonville R-III
- ElementaryRobert Drummond Elem.
- MiddleHolman Middle
- HighPattonville Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.