136 N Brentwood Boulevard, Clayton
Construction has begun on a new custom home in Old Town West! Steps from restaurants & shops of Clayton! 3 story, 4 bed, 6 bath home w/ 5,793 sq ft above grade, 4 car tandem garage, elevator, & dramatic open staircase to all 3 floors. This exquisite home features painted brick w/ Indiana Limestone, wrought iron window boxes, & pewter limestone hardscape. Now is the time to customize this 6,023 sq ft home w/ 10' ceilings on 1st & 2nd floors, hardwood throughout, exceptional entertaining kitchen, scullery kitchen w/ walk-in pantry, 3 fireplaces, extensive mill-work, & walk-in wet bar. Luxury master suite w/ breakfast bar, His & Her dressing rooms, & en suite bath w/ heated marble floors. Bedroom suites 2-4 w/ en suite baths & walk-in closets. 3rd floor w/ custom built-ins, office, exercise room, powder room, & bedroom suite 4. Add'l features: gas lighting, Sierra Pacific windows, family foyer featuring commercial elevator entry in lower level. This is a MUST SEE home in a PRIME LOCATION!
- MLS® #20015293
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,023
- Basement TypeConcrete,Egress Window(s),Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- AmenitiesCeiling Fan,Covered Porch,Elevator in Residence,Fencing,Patio
- # of Garages4
- GaragesBasement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Tandem
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks
- Date ListedMarch 10th, 2020
- Days on Market21
- Address136 N Brentwood Boulevard
- SubdivisionOld Town West
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Special Millwork,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas,Forced Air,Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Egress Window(s),Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.