706 Cedar Field Court, Chesterfield
Wait!? You're telling me that I can buy a single family, move-in-ready house where someone else mows the lawn?!? Yes, at 706 Cedar Field Court that is exactly what we are offering. Welcome to one of the finest neighborhoods, conveniently located off Woods Mill and minutes from the interstate, shops, and some of the best schools you can find anywhere in our state. At a time of much uncertainty, you will enjoy the peace of mind of a top-notch suburban location; gated subdivision; association managed front and side yards; community features including lake, tennis courts, and pool; and a home updated to magazine-worthy standards. Professionally designed dining and living rooms segue seamlessly to family room with gas fireplace and gourmet, center island kitchen. Large yard and patio are perfect for lounging and playing. Spa-quality master bed and bath host large walk-in closet. 3 bedrooms share remodeled bath. Finished lower level includes rec space, office, half bath, and storage area.
- MLS® #20015939
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,720
- Year Built1983
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods
- Date ListedMarch 12th, 2020
- Days on Market23
- Address706 Cedar Field Court
- AreaParkway West
- SubdivisionCedar Spgs One
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63017
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Double Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wall Oven,Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictParkway C-2
- ElementaryMason Ridge Elem.
- MiddleWest Middle
- HighParkway West High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.