951 Revere Drive, Town and Country
Welcome to this absolutely stunning MOVE-IN ready CUSTOM built 4100 sq.ft. Town and Country home situated on over an acre lot with an in-ground saltwater pool and spa. Built by Bozich Construction, this 4bed/4bath iphone controlled private residence has an endless number of custom features and top of the line products throughout: all custom cabinetry, 48” Wolf range, Subzero refrigerator/freezer, extensive butlers pantry with coffee machine, beverage center, and ice machine, double thick quartz counter tops, Pella windows, Kohler fixtures, 3 fireplaces, covered exterior patio, front door Ring technology,1st floor master suite with steam shower, 2nd floor loft/bedroom with 4 built-in bunk beds, 2 additional bedrooms and jack-n-jill bath upstairs, and a guest house with a kitchenette, full bath and bedroom, and separate access from the main house. Indirect lighting on all cabinets, dining room, master bedroom, and powder room. See supplements for a detailed list of features on the home.
- MLS® #20016270
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,194
- Year Built2015
- Basement TypeConcrete,Unfinished
- AmenitiesSpa/Hot Tub,Private Inground Pool
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Fence-Invisible Pet,Fencing,Level Lot
- Date ListedMarch 26th, 2020
- Days on Market107
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address951 Revere Drive
- AreaParkway West
- SubdivisionRevere Landing
- CityTown and Country
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63141
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Trash Compactor,Wall Oven
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- DistrictParkway C-2
- ElementaryMason Ridge Elem.
- MiddleWest Middle
- HighParkway West High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.