1257 Charlane Court, Rock Hill
Adorable brick ranch bungalow has been home to a sweet couple for almost 50 years and looking for a new owner. Situated on a nice level lot, fully fenced at the end of the cul-de-sac and next to a baseball field/park. This home features an oversized- 2-car garage (29 x 19) replacement windows, newer roof & gutters (2015), newer systems and appliances. Removed the carpet to reveal hardwood floors (need a little work). Large living/dining room in an open space format, eat-in kitchen, and two bedrooms with good closet space. The bath was renovated with a Therapeutic whirlpool bath/shower. A++ Webster Schools, Hudson Elementary favorite around the corner with an unbelievable central location. Wonderful opportunity for investor for renovation, rental property or savvy do-it-yourselfer looking to make a little sweat equity. Seller prefers to sell in current condition. Note some virtual staging photos to show what the home could look like:) Showings start on Saturday March 14.
- MLS® #20016420
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage872
- Year Built1951
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Unfinished
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,Fencing,Level Lot,Park Adjacent
- Date ListedMarch 13th, 2020
- Days on Market15
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1257 Charlane Court
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionCharlane Hills-Charleville Tr
- CityRock Hill
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesElectric Cooktop,Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryHudson Elem.
- MiddleSteger Sixth Grade Center
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeLaura McCarthy- Clayton
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.