2495 Sugar Lake Road, Pacific
Gorgeous ranch home sits on 20+/- acres in the middle of a peaceful, restricted development. Home boasts a spacious, open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and fantastic views from the windows, including the large bay window in the dining room. Kitchen features granite counter tops and custom cabinetry. Master BR is spacious, with a walk in closet and could easily accommodate a sitting area. Master bath features a jacuzzi tub. 2 large bedrooms, hallway full bath and a main floor laundry complete the main level. Full walk out basement is partially finished, office and large storage area that could be converted into a family room. Trails,woods, food plots, and a stocked lake make for a wildlife paradise. Outbuildings include: 30x40 barn with room for stalls, 20x20 shed, and a 10x20 storage container. Landscaping, a 10x50 deck, above ground pool make summer entertaining a breeze! Phelan Creek runs through a portion of this surveyed property.
- MLS® #20016529
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built1990
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesAbove Ground Pool,Workshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Attached Garage,Circle Drive,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Creek,Pond/Lake,Water View
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Frame
- Date ListedMarch 13th, 2020
- Days on Market16
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2495 Sugar Lake Road
- AreaPacific/Meramec R-3
- SubdivisionNorthwoods Estates
- Zip Code63069
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictMeramec Valley R-III
- ElementaryNike Elem.
- MiddleMeramec Valley Middle
- HighPacific High
- Listing OfficeUnited Country Results Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.