2283 Talon Court, St Albans
Featured in St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, this custom-built, Dick Busch designed English Country Manor home was custom designed & hit all the marks. A perfect family & comfortable entertaining home. The goal was to build on the best lot for river & sunset views. Its a homesite that captures exceptional views from all the windows The goal was exceeded. This home has been host to a family wedding & many large gatherings. Two bedrooms on main floor, a guest LL bedroom & separate guest apartment w/breakfast bar, this home is perfect for company or an elderly parent or small child sleeping on main flr. Terraces, patios, covered balconies, gardens, pool, covered porch w/frpl, built in BBQ and the MO River view created a private oasis. This home offers an open floor plan w/spaces that flow and are functional all the time as well as private cozy spaces like the private den off the master w/frp and balcony with river view. A porte-cochere, auto court, wine cellar. A Spectacular home!
- MLS® #20017039
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,009
- Year Built2006
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Egress Window(s),Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool,Security Lighting,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Circle Drive,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Level Lot,Partial Fencing,River,Streetlights,Water View
- Date ListedMarch 19th, 2020
- Days on Market76
- HOA Fees2164
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2283 Talon Court
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionSt Albans Bluffs Neighborhood
- CitySt Albans
- Zip Code63073
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Coffered Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Special Millwork,High Ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesGrill,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Front Controls on Range/Cooktop,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wall Oven,Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Egress Window(s),Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementaryLabadie Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.