312 Oak Forest Drive, Jackson
The setting of this home is stunning, but just wait until you walk inside! The owners have completely renovated this house and have done a simply amazing job. The paint colors used, the finishes, and the hundreds of high end touches that they have used makes this home exceptional. This 5 bed 4 bath home also has a bonus room on the lower level that the current owners use as a 6th bedroom. Lower level also has an awesome theater room fully equipped with brand new lounging chairs, a wet bar with beverage fridge, and walks out to the patio. Upstairs this dream kitchen overlooks a large hearth room for the family to congregate and dining walks out onto the large deck that overlooks a huge wooded lot. This home is truly fantastic inside and out and the location cannot be beat. Situated on a private dead end street. This is a must see!
- MLS® #20017319
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage6,191
- Year Built1993
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces10
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Streetlights
- Date ListedMarch 17th, 2020
- Days on Market112
- Address312 Oak Forest Drive
- SubdivisionOak Forest Subd
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Coffered Ceiling(s),Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Edge
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.