428 N Pine Street, Perryville
Do you need lots of room? This 2-story home has almost 2,000 sqft, finished, living space. There is a very large living room separated by the centrally-located, wooden staircase. There is enough space for a living room AND an office or a game/media room. The kitchen and dining room are spacious and open. If you enjoy to entertain, there is a great deck for barbecuing or hosting parties off of the dining room. The home also features a mud room and laundry room on the main level! On the upper level is the master bedroom suite with a huge walk-in closet, 2 more bedrooms, and a second full bath. The master bedroom suite has a recently remodeled bathroom with a new vanity and a beautiful, tiled, walk-in shower. The bedrooms are large and offer a lot of space for a growing family. Whether you have babies or fur-babies, you will love the backyard. There is a spacious yard and the area surrounding the deck is completely fenced-in. So much to love about this home!
- MLS® #20017493
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1958
- Basement TypeConcrete,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionFencing
- ConstructionAluminum Siding,Frame
- Date ListedMarch 18th, 2020
- Days on Market11
- Address428 N Pine Street
- AreaSoutheast Missouri
- Zip Code63775
- Interior FeaturesSome Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingBaseboard,Hot Water,Other
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- DistrictPerry Co. 32
- ElementaryPerryville Elem.
- MiddlePerry Co. Middle
- HighPerryville Sr. High
- Listing OfficePreferred Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.