1433 North Woodlawn Avenue, Warson Woods
From the moment you walk in the front door at 1433 N Woodlawn you will notice the gorgeous wood floors, abundant sunlight coming in the large windows & custom updates everywhere! Nearly 1800sqft of living space on the main floor of this beautiful ranch home. Entry foyer, huge great room w/ modern lighting, updated kitchen opens to family room w/ wood burning fireplace. French doors walk out to concrete patio w/ built in fire pit & outdoor sound system. Two panel doors & built in sound system throughout the house! Down the hall you will find an updated bathroom, 2 great sized guest rooms & master w/walk in closet & en suite! The basement in this home was made for entertaining! Large open space, custom bar w/rustic wood bar top, sink & full sized refrigerator, half bath & utility room w/lots of storage! Great curb appeal, oversized, wrap around driveway leading to 2 car garage & large, flat backyard. Great opportunity to live in popular Warson Woods/Kirkwood School District!
- MLS® #20017519
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,761
- Year Built1957
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- Date ListedMarch 25th, 2020
- Days on Market6
- Address1433 North Woodlawn Avenue
- SubdivisionCoral Ridge
- CityWarson Woods
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wall Oven,Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryF. P. Tillman Elem.
- MiddleNorth Kirkwood Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeNoble Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.