211 Greensferry Street, Jackson
Historical and delightful all in one! Remarkably cared for 4 bedroom, 3 bath home on double lot in the heart of Jackson. When you walk in the door, you will feel the charm and comfort in this bright and cheery home with DOUBLE lot! Loads of updates including updated electric, roof, trusses, insulation, gas lines, windows, kitchen, bathrooms, plumbing, trusses, and lots of quality wood and tile throughout. Painted in a light and modern color palette, this is a perfect family home!
- MLS® #20018963
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built1900
- Basement TypeFull,Unfinished
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached,Off Street,Workshop in Garage
- ConstructionAluminum Siding
- Date ListedMarch 24th, 2020
- Days on Market8
- Address211 Greensferry Street
- AreaSoutheast Missouri
- SubdivisionPtschmuke Add
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Abernathy Real
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.