501 Oak Street, Webster Groves
This home is a STUNNING work of art, the stories it could tell if the walls could talk. A loving family has walked the halls and raised their children in this home and a new adventure awaits. Pride of ownership breathes out of the home. On the market, for the FIRST TIME IN 25 Years. Three full bedrooms and 2 baths with TWO additional offices/media rooms. Desirable main floor master, with a gorgeous shower and gigantic circular bath tub. Home boasts of hardwood floors throughout, fresh paint, tons of closet space and lush landscaping. Big beautiful windows allow tons of natural light into the home. Window treatments stay with the home. Home addition (permitted) was added in 2001. Approximately 2400 sq ft. New Roof in 2014. Passed Webster Groves occupancy inspection. Clean Termite inspection completed in Nov. 2019. Sewer lateral completed, video is available. Seller has kept meticulous records of everything that has been done to the home. One year Home Warranty is Included.
- MLS® #20019215
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1922
- Basement TypeFull,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Fencing
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 31st, 2020
- Days on Market59
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address501 Oak Street
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionWest Helfenstein Park
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Front Controls on Range/Cooktop,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryBristol Elem.
- MiddleSteger Sixth Grade Center
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.