316 W Jefferson Avenue, Kirkwood
Looking for Downtown Kirkwood living? This Gorgeous 4+ Bedroom, 3 Bath home is located 1 Block from the Shopping & Restaurants of Historic Downtown & a short distance to the Park/Pool/Rec Plex! Featuring Charm & Flexible living space this home has so much to offer! Highlights: 10' + ceilings in parts of the home, Hardwood Floors, New Carpet, fresh paint, updated Kitchen & Baths! The open floor plan is great for entertaining! Flowing from Dining Rm through the Kitchen to the lovely Family Rm w/walk out to the Composite Deck! The Main floor Master is perfectly situated offering privacy & a Beautiful Full Bath! On the Main floor you will also find Laundry, additional full bath, additional bedroom & another bedroom/office space! The 2nd floor offers a full bath, large walk in closet & 2 sleeping areas giving flexible space w/many options! Don't miss the finished Bonus Rm above the Garage w/New Paint and Carpet! This space can be anything you want! 1 year HSA Home Warranty Free to Buyer!
- MLS® #20019386
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,340
- Basement TypePartial,Stone/Rock
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAlley Access,Detached,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 26th, 2020
- Days on Market68
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address316 W Jefferson Avenue
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,High Ceilings,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryW. W. Keysor Elem.
- MiddleNorth Kirkwood Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.