700 Miller, New Haven
Welcome to this historic beauty in the heart of New Haven. From the moment you walk into the large entry foyer you will be amazed at the charm & character this house has to offer! With over 2400 sq.ft. of living space, 12 ft. ceilings, & over FIVE acres in the middle of town-the opportunity is HUGE. On the main floor is a large great room with wood-burning fireplace, dining room, main floor laundry, kitchen, large entry foyer, half bath, & an office/den-that could also be used as a 5th bedroom if needed. All carpeted rooms have hardwood underneath. Upstairs you will find 3 large bedrooms with original hardwood floors, a full bath, & a smaller, 4th bedroom. Also upstairs you can walk up to the huge, vaulted attic. SO much room for storage, or finish it for more living space! INCREDIBLE views out back overlooking the New Haven countryside. Adjoining lot is included in the sale. Off-street parking with carport. Bring your ideas to this once-in-a-lifetime historic slice of heaven!
- MLS® #20019392
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,426
- Year Built1912
- Basement TypeUnfinished,Walk-Up Access
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesCovered,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionTerraced/Sloping
- Date ListedMarch 25th, 2020
- Days on Market106
- Address700 Miller
- AreaNew Haven School
- CityNew Haven
- Zip Code63068
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Carpets,High Ceilings,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDisposal,Electric Oven
- CoolingWindow Unit(s),Attic Fan
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished,Walk-Up Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictNew Haven
- ElementaryNew Haven Elem.
- MiddleNew Haven Middle
- HighNew Haven High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.