7146 Wydown Boulevard, Clayton
Boulevard of awakening dreams. This 4BR French eclectic home rests on one of the largest lot of Clayton’s most coveted street with a bike path meandering to Forest Park. Wind your way through fragrant flowering trees into the stately foyer where you’ll be struck by a rich blend of color, textures and exposed timber, Terrazzo flooring – that evoke both old-world and new-world charm. 5200 sqft of light-filled living space that flows across 3 awe-inspiring levels. Marvel at the regal hearth room with glorious cathedral ceiling and imposing fireplace, ornate ceiling rose & chandelier in the formal dining room, gourmet kitchen, granite island, opulent bedrooms, den, 3 full and 2 1/2 stylish bathrooms, lower level with versatile floor space that includes game room & gym. Enjoy a sun-soaked courtyard/deck is perfect for year-round entertaining. Set amid prestigious homes on this heavenly boulevard, you are close to parks, restaurants, shopping, schools, universities, hospitals and more.
- MLS® #20021827
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built1927
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Fencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2020
- Days on Market46
- Address7146 Wydown Boulevard
- SubdivisionClaverach Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Electric Oven,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryGlenridge Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.