218 Portland Terrace, Webster Groves
218 Portland Terrace is an impeccably maintained Webster bungalow that is ready for its next owners to love and enjoy! Great entertaining spaces including a terrific family room/breakfast room/mudroom addition and delightful 18’x14’ pergola covered deck to enjoy the warmer days ahead. Rare find with detached 3-car oversized garage to fit all your “toys”. 2 main floor bedrooms with additional 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor. Large, partially finished walk-out basement with plenty of spaces to get away. This 100+ yr old home has been lovingly updated through the years with all the things that you like – Hardie board siding with R18 insulation added, new wood insulated windows, zoned heating and cooling with 95% efficiency furnace and high EER cooling on 1st floor, updated electric service, newer roof, and more. Wonderful opportunity in fantastic neighborhood all within walking distance to Webster middle and high school.
- MLS® #20021895
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,811
- Year Built1918
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Detached,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Wooded
- Date ListedApril 7th, 2020
- Days on Market52
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address218 Portland Terrace
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionAlice Place
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- Interior FeaturesHistoric/Period Mlwk,Carpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryBristol Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeJohn Jackson Neighborhood RE
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.