1160 Lay Road, Richmond Heights
Designed by noted architect Ted Christner is this important mid-century home located on a 1.3+ acre lot. Located in the Ladue School District. This home features a main floor master suite with a luxurious bathroom, walk-in closet, vaulted ceiling and doors that lead out to the pool area. The main level has an open floor plan with living room, dining room & recreation room. The hallmark of this house is the abundance of floor to ceiling windows that look out onto the lush landscaping. The kitchen features granite counters, Thermador gas cooktop & dual ovens and a Subzero refrigerator. Off the kitchen is a large pantry and mudroom with cubbies. On the second level are 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and a 6th bedroom option or upstairs office. Laundry on main and second floors. Lovely pool and workshop outbuilding. Fenced yard.
- MLS® #20022153
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,700
- Year Built1965
- Basement TypeNone,Slab
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool,Workshop Area
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Wooded
- Date ListedApril 10th, 2020
- Days on Market53
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1160 Lay Road
- SubdivisionMandalay Place
- CityRichmond Heights
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63124
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Gas Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air,Humidifier,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryReed Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.