1010 Jackson Trail, Jackson
This Full Brick Three Bedroom, Two Bath home can be found in the Forest Acres Subdivision (off Indian Hills). The living room, hallway, dining room, and all three main level bedrooms have original oak flooring. The living room has big windows and curved crowned molding; check out the detailed plaster molding throughout. Kitchen has ceramic tile flooring with plenty of white cabinets. The master bedroom has a master bath with a walk-in tiled shower. The full hall bathroom has ceramic tile flooring and a tub/shower combo. The walkout full basement is unfinished with a storm shelter below the carport. A door leads to the concrete patio. The deep shaded lot (.68 acre) is backed by a small creek. In 2014, the home received a new roof, new gutters, new windows (with marble sills), new HVAC. Attached is an oversized two car carport. Steps from the carport lead down to the patio.
- MLS® #20023069
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,288
- Year Built1958
- Basement TypeUnfinished,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- GaragesCovered,Off Street,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Creek
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedApril 10th, 2020
- Days on Market49
- Address1010 Jackson Trail
- SubdivisionForest Acres
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesSome Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Range Hood,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementarySouth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRitter Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.