1809 Chara, Arnold
Wow....this house has all of a homeowner's wants from the convenient location to all of the features of the home. The 3 car garage is large enough to house your largest of cars, yard equipment, and motorized toys. The home is perfect for all of your needs. Not only are there 3 large bedrooms but there is also a spacious office. The large living area is open to the kitchen and dining area. Don't miss the upgraded double wall ovens and stainless steel appliances. Step outside to a spacious covered deck that overlooks the private yard. Other features of the home include main floor laundry, split floor plan with a private master suite, a lower level rec room and lower level bathroom. There is space for another bedroom in the lower level as well. Check out the 3-D virtual to see the layout, space and features for yourself.
- MLS® #20023772
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,102
- Year Built2010
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCreek,Level Lot,Sidewalks
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 15th, 2020
- Days on Market44
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1809 Chara
- AreaFox C-6
- SubdivisionMaxville Gardens
- Zip Code63010
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wall Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementarySherwood Elem.
- MiddleFox Middle
- HighFox Sr. High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Southwest
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.