5337 Lindell Boulevard, St Louis
Don't want the hassles that come with owning a century home in the Central West End? Look no further...RARE OPPORTUNITY to own a 42 year old home in the CWE at the Park's edge! Incredible transformations in recent years offering the finest in urban living with a suburban vibe; newly renovated pool with great outdoor entertaining spaces, 3-car garage & FR addition in 2008, hearth room opened to kitchen with new quartz countertops, new hardwood on 1st floor, new marble entry...just a few of the many updates, see list of improvements! Situated on a deep & lushly landscaped lot, the property offers loads of privacy on prominent Lindell Blvd; nestled on the stretch of Lindell (west of Union) whereby homes are thoughtfully positioned a comfortable distance from renowned Lindell Blvd, providing the ultimate in front and rear privacy. Meticulously maintained & thoughtfully renovated, this 4 bdrm/4 bath home will surely delight & captivate your buyers!
- MLS® #20023801
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,735
- Year Built1978
- Basement TypeFull,Unfinished
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool,Security Lighting
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot,Park Adjacent
- Date ListedApril 23rd, 2020
- Days on Market38
- Address5337 Lindell Boulevard
- AreaCentral West
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63112
- Interior FeaturesCenter Hall Plan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Range
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryMann Elem.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighVashon High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.