985 Manresa Lane, Florissant
This 1960 home was rebuilt in 2016 so be prepared for a totally updated three year old ranch home located just off N Lindbergh in Florissant. Just under 1100 square foot on main level with another 500 plus finished in lower level. Covered front porch leads you into large living room with open floor plan to dining area. Kitchen fully updated of course with stainless appliances including the refrigerator, 5 burner range, recessed lighting, wood cabinets, backsplash and bay bow window. Split bed room plan with bonus bedroom in back of home with separate entrance, larger master with tiled bathroom, beige paint, frieze carpet in bedrooms and huge first floor laundry. Downstairs you have a massive family or music room, bonus room ready for finishing, and second laundry space. Extended garage and move outside to backyard which backs up to park, pergola, large patio, shed with concrete floor and fenced level yard. Pack up your bags because this home has everything to move right in.
- MLS® #20023816
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2016
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence,Park View
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market41
- Address985 Manresa Lane
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionDe Smet 5
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete
- ElementaryMcnair Elem.
- MiddleWest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty West
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.