2626 Country Road, High Ridge
Looking for a private setting on over 6.5 acres just 20 minutes from down town St Louis...this is it! Stunning views, extremely private location, main floor master bedroom suite with walk in closet and full bath, main floor laundry, oversized attached 2 car garage with carport, Huge 60x40 barn with concrete floors, water, electric, and additional 48x12 lean-to with horse stalls! Some recent updates include 400 series Anderson custom windows, rear sliding glass door and front double doors, granite center island in kitchen, custom closet system in master, bathrooms, AC & carpet April 2020, fencing, water and electrical service to barn. Enjoy the massive stone fireplace in great-room with sky lights and balcony from second level bonus room, 54x8 covered front porch and 46x10 maintenance free back deck! Besides the privacy and so much additional storage space, beautiful setting, & charm of a well maintained log home, you have an unfinished full basement with rough for another bathroom!
- MLS® #20023971
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,508
- Year Built2002
- Basement TypeFull,Concrete,Bath/Stubbed
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Covered,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Creek,Electric Fence,Fence-Invisible Pet,Fencing,Level Lot,Partial Fencing,Suitable for Horses
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2020
- Days on Market34
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2626 Country Road
- SubdivisionCountry Sunrise Estates
- CityHigh Ridge
- Zip Code63049
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictNorthwest R-I
- ElementaryMurphy Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Valley School
- HighNorthwest High
- Listing OfficeReal Living Gateway Real Est.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.