24 Trinity Lane, Florissant
Three bedroom, 2 full bath, Multi-level home is ready for new owners to make their own. With over 1900 sf of total living space, this home has so much to offer! Features include family room (addition) with gas fireplace, just off of kitchen leading out to back patio. Enjoy an abundance of natural light from the kitchen and upstairs bathroom skylights. Plentiful storage in kitchen cabinets, lazy susan, and pantry with pull out shelves. Lower level features rec room, full bathroom (walk in shower), and built in bookshelf. The Oversize 2 car garage has 17.6'x 7' garage door, overhead storage and plenty of space for a workshop. Other features: wood floors throughout, attic fan, vinyl windows, ceiling fans, some closet organizers, gutter guards. Lot backs up to beautiful, open church grounds. Quiet street close to Old Town, parks, highways and more.
- MLS® #20024787
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,847
- Year Built1960
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Crawl Space,Partial,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence,Sidewalks
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 22nd, 2020
- Days on Market42
- Address24 Trinity Lane
- AreaMcCluer North
- SubdivisionTrinity Hill
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven
- HeatingElectronic Air Fltrs,Forced Air,Humidifier
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Crawl Space,Partial,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFerguson-Florissant R-II
- ElementaryCombs Elem.
- MiddleCross Keys Middle
- HighMccluer North High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.