37 Buckingham, St Charles
Beautiful, updated ranch home within walking distance to McNair Park. Huge, private back yard with a sparkling, salt water pool and huge patio, hot tub and still lots of yard for everyone's pleasure. This 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home has well cared for wood floors and an updated kitchen that has on oversized window that overlooks the pool/yard. The oversized breakfast room walks out to the unbelievabe, one of a kind back yard. Both main floor baths have been tastefully updated. Lower level boasts a 25' x 20' family room with a shuffle board table ready to play. LL also has an additional 20 x 15 finished room that would work well as a media room or....... Let your imagination run wild. There is also a 1/2 bath in the lower level. This all brick home sets on a very private setting and is on a ginormous culdesac so the young ones can play safely. Seller will leave the washer, dryer and refrigerator if so desired. Hurry. This one's gonna go f a s t !!
- MLS® #20025676
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,549
- Year Built1969
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- AmenitiesSpa/Hot Tub,Private Inground Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Wood Fence
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedMay 20th, 2020
- Days on Market17
- Address37 Buckingham
- AreaSt. Charles West
- SubdivisionWillow Brook #1
- CitySt Charles
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63301
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Window Treatments,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Gas Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- DistrictSt. Charles R-VI
- ElementaryGeorge M. Null Elem.
- MiddleJefferson / Hardin
- HighSt. Charles West High
- Listing OfficeSCHNEIDER Real Estate, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.