35 Granada Way, Ladue
Stunning two story contemporary in sought after La Hacienda neighborhood! This exceptional Ladue home boasts walls of windows flooding the updated interior with light. Gourmet chefs kitchen is top of the line with custom cabinets, top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tons of built-in storage and a slate backsplash with glass tile; walks into the fabulous great/family room with vaulted ceilings, one of a kind fireplace and walks out to the back deck overlooking the perfectly landscaped yard. Great flow throughout all the spacious rooms, perfect for entertaining and everyday family living. 5 bedrooms upstairs with the smaller one being used as an office. Finished lower level with wet bar and half bath that walks out to the lower level covered patio and low maintenance back yard. 2 car garage, open floorplan, renovated and amazing finishes throughout...this is a must see! Run, don't walk to this one! Open House, 5/31 from 1-3.
- MLS® #20025871
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,021
- Year Built1974
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot
- Date ListedApril 25th, 2020
- Days on Market41
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address35 Granada Way
- SubdivisionLa Hacienda Second Add
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63124
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryReed Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.