2645 Cecelia, Brentwood
Welcome home to Brentwood! Walk up to your expansive covered front porch, complete with swing. Through the front door you enter the living room with wood burning fireplace and plenty of natural light. To your left is the separate dining room with oversized picture window looking out onto the front porch. Both the living and dining rooms have brand new hardwood floors. The kitchen is large enough to eat in, with a small mud room/vestibule connecting the kitchen and back yard. There are two bedrooms, both with newly refinished maple hardwood floors. The second bedroom leads to a 3 season sunroom with direct backyard access (sunroom not included in sq footage) and new laminate flooring. There’s a full, unfinished walk-out basement (the old coal room would make a great wine cellar). Outside boasts a detached garage and large, fenced yard with multi-tiered deck. Whether looking for your first home or looking to downsize, this conveniently located bungalow is it! Property being sold AS IS.
- MLS® #20026161
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage939
- Year Built1919
- Basement TypeFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionPartial Fencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights,Wood Fence
- Date ListedApril 30th, 2020
- Days on Market33
- Address2645 Cecelia
- SubdivisionBompart Heights
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63144
- Interior FeaturesSpecial Millwork,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Front Controls on Range/Cooktop,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryMark Twain Elem.
- MiddleBrentwood Middle
- HighBrentwood High
- Listing OfficeThe Hermann London Group LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.