1937 Red Clover Drive, Florissant
This original owner home has great curb appeal, spacious open floor plan w/ vaulted ceilings & a brick corner wood burning fireplace in the vaulted great room and all new carpet just installed on t/o the main level. This home has also just been freshly painted and has plenty of windows to offer lots of sunlight including a huge bay window in the great room that is completely open to the breakfast room & kitchen w/ lots of counter space & a gas stove. Large main floor laundry & open space in lower level ready to be finished w/ some partial finish. The master bedroom has a walk in closet, huge luxury bath w/ double sinks, separate shower & jetted soaking tub. This large ranch sits on a quiet cul-de-sac and at the end of the street is farm land w/ wildlife all around. The air conditioner is approx. a year old, roof is about 7 years old and the garage is dry walled and insulated and epoxy on the floors. The back yard is fenced and has a lovely patio for entertaining.
- MLS® #20026402
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,586
- Year Built1991
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 27th, 2020
- Days on Market39
- HOA Fees284
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1937 Red Clover Drive
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionShackelford Estates
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryCold Water Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeEXP Realty, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.