1817 Enola Ct., Kirkwood
BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED SPLIT LEVEL HOME W/ OVER 1500 SF OF TOTAL LIVING AREA FEATURING OVER $95,000 WORTH OF QUALITY UPGRADES! STUNNING KITCHEN & MBR SUITE W/WINCL, TWO CAR GAR.This 3 Br/2 BA home w/2 car over sized garage sits on a cul de sac offering a stunning kitchen designed by Callier & Thompson(2013).The kit features creme custom cabinetry,pantry w/pull out shelving,stnls appL,granite counter tops,recessed lighting,a bkfst bar,and hardwood.There are new sliding doors (2013) to the deck(27x12). The living room also offers HDWD and crown molding and is open to the kitchen.The MBR suite features an updated private bath(2010) w/ adult height vanity, linen cabinet, granite counter top, Travertine marble floor, shower/tub w/glass tile accent. Updates include: HDWD,carpet,kitchen & sliding door(2013) MSTR bath(2010) front windows,arch roof,gutters guards, and front door(2018)Hardie board siding(2019)6 panel doors(2010)sump pump (2018).Deck & fenced yard. KIRKWOOD SCHOOLS.**View 3D tour**
- MLS® #20026604
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1977
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,Fencing
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedApril 28th, 2020
- Days on Market36
- Address1817 Enola Ct.
- SubdivisionSugar Creek Village
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryGeorge R. Robinson Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeLaura McCarthy- Clayton
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.