148 E Rose Hill Avenue, Kirkwood
Amazing value for Kirkwood. This FM Design Build home has a contemporary farmhouse aesthetic and a great floor plan. The kitchen has the large center island that buyers love as well as being open to the dining and great room. The planned 9 foot ceilings on the main floor and lots of windows will give this home the bright and airy feeling you are looking for. A den (could be an office if you need to work from home), half bath, mudroom and large walk-in pantry finish out the main floor. WOW. And upstairs there are 4 spacious bedrooms including a master suite with large walk in closet and a luxurious bath with double vanities, spa tub and separate shower. Oh, did I mention that there is a legit laundry area on the second floor as well. Construction is set to begin in May. Get in on the ground floor so you can work with the builder to make this home your own.
- MLS® #20027241
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Basement TypeConcrete,Egress Window(s),Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- AmenitiesCovered Porch,Deck,Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Infill Lot
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 29th, 2020
- Days on Market30
- Address148 E Rose Hill Avenue
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Vented Exhaust Fan
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Egress Window(s),Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryW. W. Keysor Elem.
- MiddleNorth Kirkwood Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.