2158 County Road 543, Jackson
Take a drive and see this BEAUTIFUL, level lot and sweet country home that sits on almost nine acres! This is a two bedroom, three full bath home, with non-legal sleeping areas in the walk out basement. Three car garage with a large shop below and an additional detached garage/shop. Part of the acreage is a large pond. Yard is partially fenced. There is a large wrap around front porch, laundry on main level, master suite with bath and large walk in closet! Easy access to I55 and P&G.
- MLS® #20028711
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,745
- Year Built1998
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Water View
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2020
- Days on Market28
- Address2158 County Road 543
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryNorth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficePaul Kitchen & Associates
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.