3058 Grassy Valley Drive, Oakville
Beautiful Renovated 3 bedroom and 2 bath home on a quite cul de sac in the Melhville school district. This home offers an open floor plan with exposed beam and fireplace. Kitchen includes custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Enjoy coffee in the Eat-in kitchen or walk out onto the huge deck. Great for entertaining and relaxing after a long day. Master bedroom has 2 large closets and an updated master bath. New flooring throughout the home. Don't miss the finished lower level. Wonderful space for media room or game tables. Walk ouside to a beautiful fenced in backyard. Basement also includes extra shelving for storage. Don't miss all the extra touches this newly renovated home has to offer.
- MLS® #20029064
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1983
- Basement TypePartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Sidewalks
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2020
- Days on Market20
- HOA Fees135
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address3058 Grassy Valley Drive
- SubdivisionAshmount Lts 27 & 28 Bdy Adj
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63129
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Vaulted Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictMehlville R-IX
- ElementaryRogers Elem.
- MiddleOakville Middle
- HighOakville Sr. High
- Listing OfficePalmerHouse Properties & Assoc
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.