1105 Thompson Drive, Florissant
It is time for a new owner to love this delightful home! The sellers have gone above and beyond to care for this home-sweet-home over the decades, and have added so many features you will love: new roof, added insulation, stainless steel appliances, cozy wood-burning stove, HVAC systems, tilt-in windows, finished hardwood floors, updates to bathrooms, security system, and more. The kitchen and dining room are open to one another, making conversation a breeze. On the main level you will discover three bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths; downstairs is a recreation/family room with gas heater, another full bath, and an ample workspace with washer and dryer included. There is also an additional work/storage room off the back of the home. The backyard and screened patio area is a joy to both entertain and relax in. Schedule your in-person showing today -- before it's too late!
- MLS® #20029642
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,007
- Year Built1965
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2020
- Days on Market17
- Address1105 Thompson Drive
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionFlorland 5
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- Interior FeaturesSome Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wall Oven,Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryLawson Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeMagnolia Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.