1825 Saint Anthony Lane, Florissant
3Bed/2.5Bath Ranch home located in the lovely Bon Aire Park 3 Subdivision that is walking distance to Dunegant Park & offers easy access to New Halls Ferry Rd. Home provides fresh paint, new carpet & new laminate flooring. Spacious floor plan along w/a large Patio in a fenced backyard make this home perfect for entertaining. Kitchen flaunts granite counter tops, ceramic tile back splash, generous sink w/disposal, sizable Pantry, overhead light & exit to the Patio. Appliances include a smooth top electric range, microwave & dishwasher. Kitchen merges into the Hearth Room that discloses a sliding door to a Patio, access to the Lower Level & raised hearth brick wood burning fireplace. Master Bedroom Suite exhibits dual windows & double door extended closet. Master Bath displays a vanity, edge to edge mirror, mirrored medicine cabinet, shower w/multi-functional shower head & water saver commode. Lower Level showcases a Rec Room w/walk-up to the backyard, Half Bath & Laundry Area w/Storage.
- MLS® #20029717
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,861
- Year Built1963
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Up Access
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2020
- Days on Market25
- Address1825 Saint Anthony Lane
- AreaMcCluer North
- SubdivisionBon Aire Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63033
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Up Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFerguson-Florissant R-II
- ElementaryCommons Lane Elem.
- MiddleCross Keys Middle
- HighMccluer North High
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group - Trademark
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.