1802 Thursby Avenue, Kirkwood
Sellers say, "Make an offer!" This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 1-1/2 Story Kirkwood charmer could be rehabbed or removed to make way for a new custom home. Located amid other newer custom homes, the potential here is endless. A quaint covered front porch greets you and your guests. The living room could be opened up to a very large kitchen with a darling breakfast room to the side. There is a bedroom and a full bath on the main level. Upstairs you will find 2 large bedrooms and a full bath. There is an additional area that would make a lovely walk-in closet attached to the master bedroom. The walk-out lower level is unfinished. The rear deck is accessed from the breakfast room and overlooks the large backyard with a small creek. The home is being sold “AS IS”. Sellers to neither perform inspections nor make any repairs. All offers to be written on Special Sale Contract.
- MLS® #20029750
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,352
- Year Built1932
- Basement TypeFull,Concrete,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesBasement/Tuck-Under,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionCreek
- Date ListedMay 12th, 2020
- Days on Market19
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1802 Thursby Avenue
- SubdivisionWoodbine Heights Addition
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Concrete,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryGeorge R. Robinson Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.