7 Westmoreland Place, St Louis
This 1890 Romanesque-style residence features a highly detailed façade of Indiana limestone. Tastefully and sensitively updated for today's lifestyle needs, this home features unparalleled architectural detailing including beautifully inlaid hardwood floors,oak paneling, original carved mantels, ornate plasterwork ceilings and crown molding. A cozy inglenook with fireplace creates a warm and welcoming entry hall. Superbly proportioned rooms with large windows create a bright interior. The updated kitchen has custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and premier appliances. The 2nd floor master suite includes a sitting room, large master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a spacious dressing room with custom cabinetry. Additional bedrooms and baths are located on this floor and the 3rd floor which features a 33x19 foot family room. The rear porch and enclosed gazebo overlook a charming garden with mature trees and plantings. 3 car garage. Great CWE location.
- MLS® #20029894
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,618
- Year Built1890
- Basement TypeFull,Stone/Rock,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionFence-Invisible Pet,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2020
- Days on Market25
- HOA Fees3700
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address7 Westmoreland Place
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionWestmoreland Place
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Center Hall Plan,Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,High Ceilings,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Cooktop
- HeatingHot Water,Radiant Floor,Radiator(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Stone/Rock,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces7
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryFord-Ford Br. Elem. Comm. Ed.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.