246 Woodlawn Drive, New Haven
It's hard to find a one-of-a-kind, historic, 1840 homestead in such mint condition to appreciate the thought devoted to its renovation and additions. Resting on 10 acres of beautifully manicured grounds this 5-bed, 4.5-bath home radiates quiet charm and perfect quality. The Kitchen was designed allowing you to appreciate the beauty of days gone by without giving up modern conveniences. Formal Dining Room, Hearth Room, mostly finished basement...it's all here. Impressive Master Suite boasts soaring ceilings, sitting area, cozy fireplace and dormers. Attention to detail has not been spared....from interior doors reclaimed from an 1800's building in Washington or the handmade hardware that operates them, the consistency of the home is seamless. The barn and pond were built as part of the CCC Program; the barn is the perfect home for horses and the pond is peaceful and relaxing. A home with old-fashioned character and modern comfort, it's one you'll truly enjoy! Come, see for yourself!
- MLS® #20030030
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built1840
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Partial,Radon Mitigation System,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Circle Drive,Covered,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionPond/Lake,Suitable for Horses
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2020
- Days on Market26
- Address246 Woodlawn Drive
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionDickinson Sub 1
- CityNew Haven
- Zip Code63068
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,High Ceilings,Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air,Geothermal,Humidifier,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Partial,Radon Mitigation System,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces4
- ElementaryCampbellton Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold First
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.