306 Panhurst Court, Ballwin
Look no further, this 4+ bedroom, 3 1/2 baths, has been meticulously maintained and updated with features today's buyers are looking for. Situated on approximately .39 acre level lot, backing to trees, which could be perfect for a pool, on a quiet, cul-de-sac lot with three car garage is ready for new owners to love and start creating your own wonderful memories. Engineered wood flooring throughout main floor living, updated fixtures, kitchen and baths. You will love the generous room sizes and walk-in closets in all bedrooms. Huge master bedroom with great walk in master closet. Check out the finished lower level with a deep pour, egress window added, could be fifth bedroom with full bath and wet bar giving this home just under 4000 square feet. Nice curb appeal, roof 2012, enclosed soffits and facia, HVAC 2017. This one is ready for you to move right in!
- MLS® #20030234
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,899
- Year Built1997
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Egress Window(s),Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2020
- Days on Market20
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address306 Panhurst Court
- SubdivisionWestbrooke Woods Add One
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63021
- Interior FeaturesCenter Hall Plan,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Egress Window(s),Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryWestridge Elem.
- MiddleSelvidge Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.