1260 Clarkson Court 1260, Ellisville
Fresh, Updated and Move In Ready!! This end unit townhome has the prime location in the neighborhood, backing up to privacy and quiet serenity, located in the desirable Rockwood School District. A Popular location with Curb Appeal, Swimming Pool, Walk to shops and restaurants. Inside you’ll find the main level boasts a spacious living room, bath, gorgeously updated kitchen and Breakfast nook with private outdoor patio giving you plenty of room for entertaining. 1 year new carpet and attractive luxury vinyl flooring. Upper level offers large Master bedroom & second bedroom with large walk in closet. Full bath on upper level and half bath on main level both have updated vanities & beautiful tile floors! Lower level gives you additional living space with a large family room that opens into the laundry/storage room with built-in shelving and concrete floors! 1 assigned parking space & plenty of guest parking. Must See!
- MLS® #20031015
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage800
- Year Built1966
- Basement TypePartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space
- AmenitiesInground Pool
- GaragesAssigned/1 Space,Guest Parking
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Date ListedMay 12th, 2020
- Days on Market17
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1260 Clarkson Court 1260
- SubdivisionClarkson Twnhms
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63011
- Interior FeaturesCarpets
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air,Humidifier
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryWestridge Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.