14 Princeton Avenue, University City
Architect designed, 100 year old home adapted for today’s active lifestyles. The home is a comfortable, connected to nature through daylight and views, beautifully proportioned place that brings joy to those who experience it. There is joy in how comfortably the new and the historic meld, in how the spaces flow from one to the other and to the outdoors. There is nothing ordinary about the house. Each space takes advantage of the beauty of the architecture and the natural surroundings in a way that surprises and delights. Remarkable conversion of former sunroom with fireplace into a Chef’s kitchen with attached dining room and entertainment hub creates a use of space never before seen in a home of this era. Private master suite with remodeled bath and terrace. Additional bedrooms and or office/studios are spacious and unique. All bathrooms are meticulously remodeled. 3 car garage/carriage house with office. Lower level reputed to have been a speakeasy! Walk to the loop and parks.
- MLS® #20031634
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,348
- Year Built1920
- Basement TypeFull,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Carriage House w/Apt,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedMay 19th, 2020
- Days on Market7
- Address14 Princeton Avenue
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionUniversity Heights
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- Interior FeaturesHistoric/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces3
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.