17565 Old Jamestown Road, Florissant
This charming home is a hidden gem on 3 beautiful private acres in a quiet area of unincorporated St. Louis County. Stop a minute when you are on the covered porch & see yourself relaxing here on quiet mornings or winding down at night! This home has so much to offer & has been much loved by its owners. Interior features include original refinished pine hardwood floors, original historic doors and updated lighting, and fresh paint in neutral gray throughout. Kitchen is charming and has custom butcher block counters, a tile backsplash & newer stainless range. Rooms are spacious & bright and the finished attic bedroom could easily convert to an additional bedroom. This charmer is move in ready with updated electric panel.full basement, low maintenance exterior w/ enclosed soffit & fascia, and thermal windows. The 2 car detached oversize garage has extra storage & workshop rooms w/unfinished loft above with potential finish as a man cave or guest quarters and there is a chicken coop!
- MLS® #20031800
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,238
- Year Built1933
- Basement TypeBlock,Full,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot
- ConstructionAluminum Siding,Brick Veneer
- Date ListedMay 14th, 2020
- Days on Market18
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address17565 Old Jamestown Road
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionJames Clemens
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63034
- Interior FeaturesHistoric/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Special Millwork,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDisposal,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock,Full,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- ElementaryBarrington Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.