1419 Azalea Drive, Webster Groves
Welcome home to 1419 Azalea Drive! Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath ranch sitting pretty on a level, corner lot with a sprawling lawn and private, fenced back yard. Step inside to gleaming hardwood floors throughout the light, bright spaces and prepare to fall in love. Living room with wood burning fireplace and picture window wraps to the dining room that flows nicely to the kitchen with 42" custom cabinets, solid surface counters and GE Profile appliances. From there, step down into the sun room with exposed brick wall and French doors that walk onto the patio where you'll enjoy entertaining your family and friends. The hall from the living room leads to two ample bedrooms, both with closets with custom organizers, and the updated hall bath. Partially finished lower level offers rec space, extra sleeping space and a full bath, as well as plentiful storage. Excellent location in the desirable Webster Groves School District, close to parks, schools, and the rec center.
- MLS® #20031960
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,684
- Year Built1949
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Partial Fencing,Wood Fence
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2020
- Days on Market13
- Address1419 Azalea Drive
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionWebster Ridge 3
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryClark Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.