385 Falcon Drive, Florissant
Sharp & Stylish Renovated Ranch Home in Florissant, conveniently located on a quiet tree lined street. Great curb appeal and move in ready. Gorgeous renovated kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters & subway tile backsplash + Stainless appliances. Refinished wood floors. Master suite has it's own private bath. 3 beds, 2 full updated baths, & freshly painted. Large LL family rm and recreation rm provide plenty of space to spread out. Thermal insulated windows, Vinyl Siding.. Garage is oversized with a svs door to fenced back yard with shed, plus additional parking pad. Sellers providing the Home Buyers 2-10 Warranty Protection Plan. Hazelwood West Schools. What a great place to come home to!
- MLS® #20032360
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,725
- Year Built1962
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAdditional Parking
- Lot DescriptionFencing,Level Lot
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2020
- Days on Market12
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address385 Falcon Drive
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionFlamingo Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- Interior FeaturesSome Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished
- ElementaryJana Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.