9762 Litzsinger, Ladue
Priced as a building lot there is a winding paver styled drive that leads to this Classic French Country Manor Home with a prestigious Litzsinger Road or possible Trent Dr. address. Sitting on 1.8 PRIVATE acres this home was designed by Solar architect Robert Lutz and built in 1986. There are hardwood floors throughout, a glass-enclosed indoor 40 ft lap pool, large walk-in closets, 90% gas HVAC and 60% finished walkout lower level with 8ft ceilings. Original building plans are available. If you like the style of the home, it is very solid and would be easy to update. If you are looking for a HUGE PRIVATE 1.8 Acre Building site with access from Litzsinger Rd. and/or Trent Dr. then this home will be an easy teardown and an excellent opportunity to build NEW. Either way, this property is very convenient to retail shopping, restaurants, AAA-rated Ladue and other highly accredited Private Schools.
- MLS® #20032641
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,055
- Year Built1986
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished
- AmenitiesPrivate Indoor Pool,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2020
- Days on Market18
- Address9762 Litzsinger
- SubdivisionJohn P. Litzsinger
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63124
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryConway Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeFred O. Thatcher, Realtor
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.