512 Warder Avenue, University City
What causes your heart to swell with pride of ownership? Is it driving into your gorgeous neighborhood, each home unique and architecturally interesting? Perhaps it’s the details –the gorgeous front door, the artistic turn of the stair railing, the gleaming hardwood floors. This and seamless flow, both architecturally and artistically makes this the turnkey residence you’ve been longing for. Open-plan Family Room and Designer Kitchen flows through the clever Butler’s Bar to the Dining Room and Living Room. Upstairs enjoy the beautifully appointed Master Suite with Spa Bath along with two additional Bedrooms and Bath. The patio and large level yard invites you to enjoy outdoor entertaining. All of this and an easy stroll from all that downtown Clayton has to offer at a U. City price casts you in a scene from “It’s A Wonderful Life”. Reveling in the fantastic lifestyle that you’ve created for yourself – Brilliant.
- MLS® #20032677
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,938
- Year Built1934
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Storage Space
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered,Detached,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Partial Fencing,Streetlights,Wood Fence
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Stucco
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2020
- Days on Market8
- Address512 Warder Avenue
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionNew Delmar Heights
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- Interior FeaturesHistoric/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump,Storage Space
- # of Fireplaces2
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.