608 N High Street, Jackson
Run to the phone and schedule you appointment for this home!! Located close to the Jackson city park, this home has been lovingly updated. Built in 1900, the high ceilings, oversized windows and period specific moldings will intrigue you at first sight. While the list of updates will capture your desire to own: 2017-roof, water heater. 2018-washer, dryer, stone, refrigerator, fence. 2019-HVAC, windows. 2020-dishwasher. You will also find a wood burning stove, fenced in back yard, storage shed, covered parking, formal dining room, and a fabulous covered porch to enjoy any time of the year.
- MLS® #20032791
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,553
- Year Built1900
- Basement TypeCellar
- Parking Spaces6
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Additional Parking,Covered,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Wood Fence
- ConstructionAluminum Siding
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2020
- Days on Market11
- Address608 N High Street
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesHistoric/Period Mlwk,Carpets,Window Treatments,High Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher,Dryer,Gas Cooktop,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- HeatingBaseboard,Forced Air
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s),Other,Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX PLUS Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.